Our Newport Pagnell office is looking for an experienced and talented Architectural Technician who will be working in our busy office within one of our design teams. Principally using Autocad you will be part of a team producing drawings and information on a variety of Construction projects.
Requirements of this position are:
- HNC /ONC or equivalent architectural qualification.
- 4-5 years post qualification experience in commercial, retail and residential sectors is desirable, but not essential.
- Proficient in AutoCad to RIBA Stage 4 Technical Design.
- Revit desirable, but not essential.
- Good understanding of current UK legislation.
- Good communication skills, and the ability to work under your own initiative or as part of a team.
- Clean UK driving licence and/or ability to travel seamlessly to sites.
- A strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
Work is diverse and rewarding and in return we offer a secure future and competitive salary.