Due to expanding workload and continued repeat commissions we have immediate vacancy for a senior CAD/Revit Technician with a minimum of 5 years’ experience to manage projects at our Newport Pagnell office. You will be working as part of a team on retail and commercial projects at various stages.
Requirements of this position are:
- HNC /ONC or equivalent architectural qualification.
- Sound knowledge of current UK legislation.
- Proficiency in AutoCad with the ability to produce working drawings to a high standard.
- Revit experience (beneficial).
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- A strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
Work is diverse and rewarding and in return we offer a secure future and competitive salary.
Candidates should reply in writing with current CV and examples of recent work to: Gary Humphreys/Russell O’Donoghue, The Harris Partnership Ltd, The Old Rectory, 79 High Street, Newport Pagnell, MK16 8AB