The successful candidate will be working in our busy Newport Pagnell office within one of our design teams. Principally using Autocad you will be part of a team producing drawings and information on a variety of Construction projects.
Requirements of this position are:
- HNC /ONC or equivalent architectural qualification.
- Good understanding of current UK legislation.
- Proficiency in AutoCad with the ability to produce working drawings to a good standard.
- Revit knowledge (beneficial) but not essential.
- Good communication skills and the ability to work under your own initiative.
- A strong work ethic.
- Attention to detail.
Work is diverse and rewarding and in return we offer a secure future and competitive salary.
Candidates should reply in writing with current CV and examples of recent work to: Gary Humphreys/Russell O’Donoghue, The Harris Partnership Ltd, The Old Rectory, 79 High Street, Newport Pagnell, MK16 8AB